This is to kindly inform that ABTO website is being currently updated with a focus on members directory page for visibility. The company profile will be made available to the viewers/ visitors to the webpage and will be connected directly to your mailbox/email. Since the effort is to make members visible, we would sincerely request if you could kindly fill up the online form (one time registration) for obtaining login information i.e. username and password (password can be changed later). Please follow the instruction below.
Sign up and registration process :
1) Go to http://members.abto.org.bt/register/
Please enter any one of your email address registered with ABTO mailing list [kindly note that this email will be required to sign in and add/update your tour operator details]
2) ABTO Secretariat will receive the registration email, verify and approve. Then you will receive a confirmation email from ABTO (email@example.com) and in the mail, there will be link to create a password. Please follow the link and create a password (minimum 8 characters & should include letters, words and a special character)
3) After you created your password, you will be redirected to login page at http://members.abto.org.bt/login/ . Please enter your Email address and your password.
4) You will be redirected to the homepage after successful login.
5) Please click on the Tour Operator Registration or go to this link if you can’t seem to find it – http://members.abto.org.bt/members/?wpbdp_view=submit_listing
6) On the first page, please click on continue and on the second page, you will be asked to enter your company details. Please enter the details and click on continue. And on the last page, you will be asked to upload your company logo. Please be mindful of the logo size and it should not exceed 1MB.
7) At the end, you will see the Registration Received page. If you have reached this page, this means ABTO has received your details and as soon as the verification is done, it will be immediately publish online and you will be notified via email.
8) Thats it!
Note: The details that you provide in this member directory will be used for all future correspondence and Annual Bhutan Travel Directory Publication. Therefore, please provide accurate information. If there is a need to change the details, you can do so by visiting your unique page and click on edit. The changes will be published on the member directory only upon approval by ABTO Secretariat.
For more information and assistance if required, you may contact Mr. Tek (ABTO) at 1762 1385 or Mr. Tshering (Wangyel Studio) at 7779 3548